Don't have your own boat? You do at Riverfront! Rent a kayak by the 1/2 day!
Cancellation Policy & Campground Rules
These policies and rules are subject to change without prior notification. By lodging with Riverfront RV and Campground you and your visitors agree to adhere to these rules. Breaking any of the rules or policies herein outlined below will result in campground expulsion.
1. Cancellations that do not provide a 24 hour advance notice from check in date will not receive a refund.
2. Cancellation fee is $55.00 USD.
3. Campers who make a monthly reservation will be charged a a daily rate of $55.50 per day if you leave or cancel before the end of the reserved period. You will be refunded the remainder of your monthly fees if they have been collected and exceed the $55.50 per day agreed rate.
4. All campers are required to keep their camp/RV site clean and free from clutter. This includes cigarette butts!
5. No trash or trash bags are to be left outside. All trash is to be placed in garbage receptacles provided on site. We have wildlife in the area.
6. Extra vehicles must park in the overflow parking area.
7. All pets must be kept on a leash and walked outside of the campground to relieve themselves. Please bring poop bags for removal.
8. By making a reservation you agree and understand these policies and campground rules.
We want all of our visitors to enjoy themselves and be considerate of one another, the campground, and the area.